On this past week’s podcast, fantasy author Missy Sheldrake came on, and we had a great conversation. You can check it out here if you haven’t listened to it yet.
Today, I’m pleased to announce that her newest book is now live!
Like an excerpt? Read one here!
Below, you’ll find a number of wonderful digitally painted illustrations from this new volume. More can be found on her website’s illustration section.
Missy Sheldrake is an author/illustrator who has been conjuring images of fairies in one form or another since she was very young. The wind in the trees and the rich scent of forest earth are her most treasured sources of inspiration, and on most mornings you will find her wandering the wooded paths, dreaming of the next adventure she hopes to put to the page.
Missy was born in Connecticut and attended Western Connecticut State University, where she earned a Bachelor of Science in Art with a concentration in painting and illustration. Even then, in her free time, she was writing. She moved to Northern Virginia several years ago and lives there now, on the outskirts of Washington D.C., with her true love and their son. She published her first novel, Call of Kythshire, in March of 2015 and intends to keep writing as long as the fairies allow it.
Links to the Previous Volumes in the Series:
Call of Kythshire (Book One):
Call of Sunteri (Book Two):
Snowberry Blossom (Perma-free holiday short story):
Author Social Media Links:
Good luck, Missy, with the launch! May the fairies bring good luck.
- Signup for the mailing list for a free special edition podcast and a demo copy of The Thirteenth Hour!
- Follow The Thirteenth Hour’s instagram pages: @the13thhr and @the13thhr.ost for your daily weekday dose of ninjas, martial arts bits, archery, flips, breakdancing action figures, fantasy art, 80s music, movies, and occasional pictures or songs from The Thirteenth Hour books.
- Website: https://13thhr.wordpress.com
- Book trailer: http://bit.ly/1VhJhXY
- Interested in reading and reviewing The Thirteenth Hour for a free book? Just email me at email@example.com for more details!