Episode #177: “Arcade Days” Release and Reworking An Old Track – “There Is Magic Inside” Take 2
Perhaps by the time you’re listening to this show, “Arcade Days,” the song and video Jeff Finley, Brent Simon, and I have been working on the past year will be out (it releases 1/1/19 at 12:30 AM). Happy 2019!
- Amazon author page
- Soundcloud (as Starbound Renegade)
- Spotify (as Starbound Renegade)
I also started work on an old track from episode 115 that I never really finished. I’ve always been meaning to get back to it since it never quite sounded right. I did some retooling of it on Auxy as well as experimenting with a lead on the keyboard. Stay tuned for more next week as well.
Lastly, the podcast is now on Spotify! Check it out.
Between Two Worlds, the synth EP follow up to Long Ago Not So Far Away is now out for streaming on Bandcamp.
The bonus track, called “Flight of the Cloudrider” has a 80s movie mashup music video (see if you can identify all the movies!) which is available on youtube. This app was largely created with the iphone app Auxy.
Stay tuned. Follow along on Spotify! There is also a growing extended Thirteenth Hour playlist on Spotify with a growing number of retro 80s songs.
As always, thanks for listening!
- Signup for the mailing list for a free special edition podcast, a demo copy of The Thirteenth Hour, and access to retro 80s soundtrack!
- Have this podcast conveniently delivered to you each week on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, Tunein, and Googleplay Music.
- Follow The Thirteenth Hour’s Instagram pages: @the13thhr for your random postings on ninjas, martial arts, archery, flips, breakdancing, fantasy art and and @the13thhr.ost for more 80s music, movies, and songs from The Thirteenth Hour books and soundtrack.
- Listen to Long Ago Not So Far Away, the Thirteenth Hour soundtrack online at: https://joshuablum.bandcamp.com/ or Spotify. Join the mailing list for a digital free copy. You can also get it on CD or tape.
- Website: https://13thhr.wordpress.com
- Book trailer: http://bit.ly/1VhJhXY
- Interested in reading and reviewing The Thirteenth Hour for a free book? Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!