It’s finally here! The 3rd edition of The Thirteenth Hour is finally official. I created a new trailer, which you can see below:
There are currently three book giveaways going on now, two on Amazon and one on Goodreads. Check them out for the chance to win some free books!
Amazon Giveaway for the print edition of The Thirteenth Hour
Amazon Giveaway for the print edition of A Shadow in the Moonlight – ending 1/18/16
Goodreads Giveaway for the print edition of The Thirteenth Hour – open on 1/16/16
Other ways to get a sample of the book and see if the writing style is to your taste:
->download a sample on amazon
->download a free copy of the prequel, A Shadow in the Moonlight, on Smashwords or Amazon
->download a free copy of the standalone short story, “Falling Leaves Don’t Weep” (may contain vague, obtuse spoilers) on Smashwords
->email me for a sample chapter @ email@example.com
->email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to review the book – you get a gift copy for free.
->download the first 15 episodes of this podcast on itunes (granted, an earlier draft of the book, but it’s all there, start to finish), where you can also check out the weekly podcast, now on episode 22!
Interested in purchasing a copy? Go here.
Stat tuned for more info over the next week!
- Help support #TheThirteenthHour in its 3rd edition launch on Thunderclap! Click on https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/34718-thethirteenthhour-book-launch?locale=en
- Signup for the mailing list for a free special edition podcast!
- Website: https://13thhr.wordpress.com
- Book trailer: http://bit.ly/1VhJhXY
- Interested in a free Kindle copy of The Thirteenth Hour? Just email me at email@example.com for more details!
One thought on “Launch Day is Here!”