Episode #82: Throwing Playing Cards
Today, we’re talking about throwing playing cards. There are step-by-step details about how to do the actual specifics in a previous post here. Then, there’s a short reading from The Thirteenth Hour where Logan, the main character, uses card throwing to good effect. Next week, we’ll talk about throwing business cards, which is more challenging.
If you’d like a systematic, self contained kit to learn how to throw cards, check out the handmade Thirteenth Hour throwing card kit! Available on ebay here!
As always, thanks for listening!
- Signup for the mailing list for a free special edition podcast, a demo copy of The Thirteenth Hour, and access to retro 80s soundtrack!
- Follow The Thirteenth Hour’s instagram pages: @the13thhr email@example.com for your random postings on ninjas, martial arts, archery, flips, breakdancing, fantasy art, 80s music, movies, and pictures or songs from The Thirteenth Hour books.
- Listen to Long Ago Not So Far Away, the Thirteenth Hour soundtrack online at: https://joshuablum.bandcamp.com/ Join the mailing list for a digital free copy. You can also get it on CD or tape.
- Website: https://13thhr.wordpress.com
- Book trailer: http://bit.ly/1VhJhXY
- Interested in reading and reviewing The Thirteenth Hour for a free book? Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!